Monday, May 17, 2010

The Art Of My Clay: Make your own texture tool

The Art Of My Clay: Make your own texture tool

Ok, sometimes I am a little slow. I just now figured out how to choose which blog to post to from my "blog this" tool in google chrome. It's one of those extensions you can add to your browser.

So I haven't posted for awhile. Things have been kind of complicated lately. The lady I take care of has been ill, I have been sick, and my loan modification finally went through. I am still pretty tired, and they haven't gotten to the bottom of it yet, but at least I will be working again soon. I seem to get even less done when I am off work than when I am working. I think I need to work on my self discipline....

Ok, the link is to a cool blog by a polymer clay artist, with lots of how to's and eye candy. I have a stash of clay and I really want to incorporate it into my jewelry. Although I suppose the 1st step would be to make some jewelry....grin.

No comments:

Post a Comment